We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on ZeeXchange. That is why we guarantee purchases from ZeeXchange members when payment is made via the ZeeXchange.com website. The condition of the item you buy and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the ZX Protection.
If you receive an item different than what was described, or that is clearly in worse condition than indicated, you must fill out a Return Request or contact Customer Service to report the defect or damage within 14 days of receiving the shipment. We will work hard to reach an amicable agreement with you and the seller and. If necessary, you can return your item for a refund. Please allow up to 3 business days for your return request to be processed. If approved, you will receive email confirmation that includes instructions on returning the item to the seller.
ZeeXchange Merchant & Member items cannot be returned to ZeeXchange. They must be returned to the Seller in accordance with the Seller’s own return policy.
To be eligible for a refund you must complete our online Return Dispute form (see our Return Procedure below). If your dispute is granted you will receive an RMA – Return Merchandise Authorization – number, You must return your item to your seller in the same condition you received it, and the return must be postmarked within 15 days of RMA issuance. When opening a dispute to request a return, please be as descriptive as possible regarding the problem with the merchandise. You can find our dispute form under your purchased product listed in “My Orders” in your account home.
One of the two conditions below must also apply to make a ZX Protection claim:
1. You made payment to the seller through the ZeeXchange.com website, but the seller failed to deliver the item by 3 calendar days past the maximum estimated delivery date and handling time for an order or 30 days from the order date, whichever is sooner; or
2. You received the item, but the item was defective, damaged, or not the item depicted in the seller's description
Note: The ZX Protection does not include a Satisfaction guarantee.
If a return is covered by our ZX Protection, shipping, handling and insurance charges are borne by the seller. To ensure the return of the merchandise and to protect both the buyer and seller, ZeeXchange provides the shipping label. The same shipping carrier you selected to receive the product will be used to return it. All items returned are traceable and require delivery confirmation signatures. If shipping insurance was purchased during original purchase it is automatically added to the return shipping.
Sending the return via a trackable shipping method protects you in the event we do not receive an item. If a package doesn't arrive, we can implement a ZX Protection claim (something we can't do for untracked packages). ZeeXchange.com strives to maintain a marketplace that is fair to both buyers and sellers.
If your refund has been approved, you have returned the item, and you have not received the refund within 4 weeks of sending your order back, please contact Customer Service.
Only buyers who live in the following countries are covered under the ZX Guarantee for qualified purchases: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hong Kong, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Northern Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Scotland, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom, and the United States. (including U.S. protectorates, e.g. Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, APO/FPO, etc.)
To request an exchange from a ZeeXchange Member you must also contact Customer Service and be issued an RMA. Please use our online Returns Page to initiate the process. Exchanges are not guaranteed. If you received an item that was faulty, we will work hard to reach an amicable agreement with one another. If necessary, you can return your item for a refund.
Sellers can create full or partial refunds for buyers, including original shipping costs. If you receive an item that is not as described you will be refunded 100% of the purchase price. Shipping & Handling is non-refundable for any item returned that is not covered under the ZX Guarantee.
When you purchase an item via ZeeXchange Marketplace, ZeeXchange charges your credit card and passes on payment--less a commission--to your seller. For you to secure a refund equivalent to your initial purchase price, your seller must have previously agreed to a 100% refund, outlined in his product detailed page. ZeeXchange will work hard to make sure both parties reach an amicable agreement. In any case where a refund is necessary--such as when your seller is out of stock and cannot ship, or when you return an item--it is the responsibility of the seller to refund the total purchase price. We provide sellers with instructions about how to create refunds. Sellers may issue full or partial refunds for an order. If a new item is returned opened, or an item is returned as unwanted (i.e., not defective), the seller may deduct a reasonable restocking fee from your refund.
The funds will be returned via the chosen method by the buyer. All members can select their preferred payment method by logging into their account and clicking on “Settings” on their account panel, then selecting “Payment Settings”. Payment method options are Bank Deposit, Paypal, or Wire transfer (fee applies for wires).
In order to return a product you must be granted a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive a RMA, login to your account and click on “Return Item” under your purchased product, located in “My Orders” on your account dashboard.
You may also contact Customer Service or call 1-877-489-4844 Monday to Friday 9am-6pm PST. You must contact ZeeXchange within 14 days of receiving the shipment to initiate a return. It is important that you include the detailed reason that you are requesting a return. Once your return is authorized, ZeeXchange will email you the RMA number. It is important that you follow the instructions listed below for returns or your return may not be processed. RMA numbers cannot be extended or reissued.
• Your returned items must reach the seller within 15 days from RMA issuance. Items received after 15 days will not be accepted for full return. Returned merchandise received after 30 days from RMA issuance will not be refunded nor returned.
• You may be charged a return fee. You will find this on the bottom of the product details page. Every seller must state whether an item is returnable and, if so, the return fees. Once a product is active on our system, the seller is bound by his return policy with no exceptions. Please be aware of all seller’s return policy as it also may change by product.
• The RMA number must be attached to all packages being returned. The purchase invoice must be included with the return. If there are multiple packages, a separate copy of the invoice must be included in all packages being returned.
• All items must be returned in the original condition and packaging. Specifically: packing materials, warranty cards, parts and accessories, manuals, and all other documentation provided.
• Products must be returned with all standard certification labels intact and legible (UPC code, barcode labels, etc), if there is any.
• Serial number on returned product must match serial number on record with ZeeXchange.
• Products must be returned in original packaging with a qualified external shipping container to eliminate possibility of shipping damage during the return transport.
• Packages affixed with counterfeit label(s) or affixed with labels exhibiting tampering will not be accepted for return.
• DAMAGE: Any damaged products, due to poor or non-qualified internal and external shipping packaging will not be accepted for return.
• You are responsible for shipping and proof of delivery on all returns; therefore, for your protection, we generate a return label on your behalf and add shipping insurance, if originally selected when ordering the product. If you cannot provide proof of delivery for your return, you will not receive credit for that return.
• Once we verify that the returned item has been received by the seller, the seller has 24 hours to inform us (by logging into their account or contacting customer serivce) if the item returned was damaged or different than what was sent originally. If we do not receive notification within 24 hours, the return is considered complete and the refund is issued to the buyer.
To ensure your return is processed completely, please follow our returns procedure listed above. Excessive, incomplete or costly return patterns may result in termination of purchasing privileges. Damaged During Shipment - Occasionally an item will be damaged during shipment. If you notice any damage to the box or item, note the damage in detail on the receipt and do not accept delivery of the package. It is important that you do not accept or sign for a damaged package. Contact Customer Service immediately.
If you do not receive your refund within 4 weeks, please contact customer service to make a claim.
• Why was my refund claim denied?
- The common reasons for a claim being denied include:
- The item received was the same as described by the seller.
- The item was received and the seller provided verification of delivery.
- The buyer failed to respond to a request for further information.
- The claim was filed due to buyer remorse rather than an actual issue with the item.
- The buyer filed a chargeback with their payment processor or bank.
- The buyer was unwilling to return the item to the seller.
• Are there any restocking fees?
- A restocking fee may apply. The restocking fee will vary based on their own return policy. See their product page, located near the bottom, labeled “Return Information” for specific information regarding their individual return policy.
• How long does it take for my account to be credited?
- Please allow up to 4 weeks after the sellers receives the item(s) for ZeeXchange to process your credit. Returns that are received incomplete or outside the guidelines listed above may increase your processing time or may not be processed.
• How long do I have to return a product
- Please view their return policy on their detailed product page under “Return Information”. Pay specific attention to the number of days you may return the item and the associated return fees.
If you receive an item different than what was described, or that is clearly in worse condition than indicated, you must fill out a Return Request or contact Customer Service to report the defect or damage within 14 days of receiving the shipment.
• Is Shipping & Handling refundable?
- If you receive an item that is not as described you will be refunded 100% of the purchase price plus any shipping and insurance cost you may have incurred. Shipping & Handling is non-refundable for any item which is returned as described in the marketplace or auction listing.
• I am seller, do I get charged a fee for return of my product?
- If a return request has been accepted because the item sent was not as specified or damaged, sellers are changed a fee of 3% and all shipping, handling and insurance costs. Our ZX Protection does not include a satisfaction guarantee.